Dow Corning 111 O-Ring Silicone Lubricant (5.3 oz Tube)
THIS PRODUCT IS MANUFACTURED BY DOW CORNING
EXACTLY THE SAME PRODUCT AS DOW 111 SILICONE LUBRICANT, JUST BEEN REBRANDED TO MOLYKOTE BY DOW CORNING
- Use the Dow Corning 111 O-Ring Silicone Lubricant on all rubber and plastic o-rings and gaskets
- The Dow Corning O-Ring Lubricant is food and beverage safe. It is FDA and NSF approved
- The Dow Corning 11 silicone sealant is a premium grade and can also be used in underwater cameras, scuba gear, lubrication for control and pressure plug valves, water softener and faucet valves, sealant for vacuum and pressure systems, sealant for outdoor equipment subject to washing and harsh environment exposure: meters, electrical service entrance and underground connections, damping medium for dash pots in electrical and electronic equipment
- The Dow Corning 111 Lubricant has excellent water resistance, good resistance to most chemicals, a chemical barrier coating, low vapor pressure and low volatility
- It prevents gaskets from sticking to metal and resists weathering and water washout
- Wide service temperature range: -40°C to +200°C
- Shelf Life: 1800 Days
How To Apply:
- Using a rag, completely clean the o-ring of all dirt and debris. Then wipe the groove of the housing clean.
- Using your fingers or specially designed automated equipment, generously apply lubricant over the entire o-ring. It is now ready to be placed back in the housing.
- If the o-ring is bent, crimped or showing signs of wear, replace the o-ring
- Dow 111 Silicone Lubricant should not be applied to any surface which will be painted or finished. Such coatings may not adhere to the silicone treated surface. If contaminated by a silicone coating, parts can be wiped or washed with solvent, detergent, or immersed in an alcoholic potassium hydroxide solution and then rinsed in clean water before painting.