- Highest Flow Chlorine Reduction Cartridge Available
- Uses ResinTech Acid Washed GAC
- Prop 65 Compliant for Drinking Water Applications
Aries FilterWorks Radial Flow Cartridges are designed to effectively reduce chlorine and improve taste and odor for high flow, low pressure, point-of-entry and other high flow residential and commercial applications. Unlike axial flow cartridges that generate extreme levels of head pressure causing system failures, the radial flow will generate lower pressure drop under high flow conditions.
Aries RC Series cartridges are radial flow (water flows from the outside into core) and are available in 4.5" diameter, 10" or 20" lengths to fit standard residential and industrial housings. Aries RC Series cartridges are designed with a porous, polypro, 90 micron outer shell and a 25 micron inner spiral wound core.
Feature and Benfits:
- High Flow With Low Pressure Drop: Perfect for Point-of-Entry commercial and industrial high flow applications
- ResinTech High Capacity Blend Acid Washed Premium GAC: Acid washing reduces carbon fines, prevents pH spiking, improves rinse up time and adds approximately 5% more capacity to carbon media
- Fits Standard Residential And Industrial Size Housing: AF Series cartridges are double open ended that fit standard residential and industrial housings
- Oversized Cartridge For Maximum Media Fill: AF series cartridges have up to 50% higher capacity and extend cartridge life, due to the use of larger cartridges
- Quality Produced And Made in The USA: To ensure consistent quality and peace of mind for the consumer all drinking water media are WQA Gold Seal or NSF certified. Cartridges are produce by Aries FilterWoks, a division of ResinTech. Strict quality control over all aspects of production allows complete traceability of every cartridge.
- Residential Use : Point-of-Entry radial flow carbon cartridges used as part of a water treatment system, improves water quality by removing harmful contaminants from municipal water supplies
- Pretreatment To Reverse Osmosis (RO): Provides protection by removing contaminants such as chlorine and organics that can foul RO membranes
- Industrial Use: Food, beverage, water and ice pretreatment