- Media is ResinTech CGS High Purity Media
- Media meets NSF/ANSI 44 & 61 Certified
- Fits Standard Residential and Industrial Housings
The Aries AF Series softener cartridge uses ResinTech CGS, a cation exchange softening grade resin for softening applications. ResinTech CGS is a high capacity gel type sulfonate polystyrene cation resin. The media is supplied in the sodium form as moist, durable uniform spherical beads. It is intended for use in water softening applications, where free chlorine is not present. Its unique ability to exchange positively charged ions also enable it to remove dissolved iron.
Feature and Benefits:
- Use of ResinTech CGS Media: ResinTech uses cation resin supplied in a sodium form as moist, durable spherical beads.
- Fits Standard Residential And Industrial Size Housing: AF Series cartridges are double open ended that fit standard residential and industrial housings
- Oversized Cartridge For Maximum Media Fill: AF series cartridges have up to 50% higher capacity and extend cartridge life, due to the use of larger cartridges
- Quality Produced And Made in The USA: Cartridges are produced by Aries FilterWorks, a division of ResinTech. Strict quality control over all aspects of cartridge and media production allows complete traceability of every filter
- Residential Use : Spotting on dishes, films that coat the shower walls, laundry that is stiff and rough, and clogged plumbing are all the result of hard water conditions. In addition to affecting the actual washing process, insoluble soap deposits are left on surfaces and a soap film will continue to build up in your bath and shower. Water softeners provide a solution by removing the calcium and magnesium and providing a cleaner final product.
- Commercial: Hard water also produces a scale, which clogs pipes and obstructs heat conduction. Water softeners are commonly used for industrial, municipal, and commercial applications such as: contact process water, make up water for boiler & reactors, laundry facilities, protection of heat transfer elements and spray nozzles, and pre-treatment for reverse osmosis.