USF Brand Resin A-674OH Strong Base Type I Anion in OH Form
USF A-674 OH is a strong base, Type I, anion exchange resin consisting of a styrene divinylbenzene matrix. The resin is a macroporous anion with an opaque spherical bead appearance. This type of resin is more resistant to chemical attack and organic fouling when treating aggressive waters.
• Hydroxide form type I macroporous anion resin
• Strong base resin used on high organic waters
• Shipped in Cl form
• Weight per cubic foot is 42 lbs
• Shipped in 1 ft3 bags
Advantages of choosing the USF Brand:
• Superior quality: resins are tested to meet stringent performance specifications
• Strict QA/QC of our select manufacturers based on their ability to meet the performance specifications consistently
• Competitive price with lower operating and life cycle costs
• Equal to or better performace for the dosage
• Process performance guarantees available
• Extensive technical an resin application support
• Annual resin analysis: No Charge
• Custom packaging to meet your volume needs
• Certificates of Analysis, Certificates of conformance and shelf life statements are available
• QA/QC meets ANSI/ASME NQA-1, 10CFR50 (appendix B), and 10CFR21 compliance to Nuclear Safety requirements.
NOTE ABOUT SHIPPING
Due to the weight of this item shipping is additional, free shipping does not apply. For discounted or combined shipping, please contact 800-338-4905 or e-mail [email protected] with shipping address information.