Pentek 155759, PD-50-20 Polydepth Filter, 2.5" x 20", 50 Microns
The Pentek PD-50-20 is a standard 20" sediment filter rated at 50 microns. The Polydepth Series from Pentek is constructed of thermally bonded polypropylene microfibers to ensure high filtration efficiency. The way these filters are constructed lead to minimal fiber release, a consistent flow rate and superior filtration performance.
Unique micro grooves on the outer layer of the filter provide added surface area for better filtration. Also these polydepth cartridges will not impart taste, odor or color to the liquid being filtered, which makes it ideal for food and beverage applications. The recommended temperature limit of 45°F to 175°F allows it to be used in many hot water applications.
- PD-50-20 Polydepth
- #20 Filter, 20" Long
- Temperature Rating: 40 °F to 175 °F (4.4 °C to 79.4 °C)
- Micron Rating: 50 Microns
- Max Dimensions: 2-1/2" x 20" (64mm x 510mm)
- Initial ?P (psi) @ Flow Rate (gpm): 2 psi @ 5 gpm (0.14 bar @ 19 L/min)
- NSF Approved for Material and Structural Integrity
- Standard 20 Filters per Case