This carbon block taste and odor reduction filter is superior in acting as both a sediment and activated carbon filter.
- High-level chemical adsorptive capacity
- High adsorptive capacity and efficiency
- Ideal for both pre- and post-RO filtration
- 10 Micron Coconut Shell Carbon Block Filter
- Used for General chlorine, taste & odor removal
- Claims Based on testing to applicable NSF/ANSI Standard
- Manufactured using activated coconut shell carbon
- Exceptional Performance at a competitive price
Carbon filtration is an inexpensive and effective way to remove chemicals and contaminants commonly found in tap water. Aries FilterWorks carbon block cartridges are an ideal choice for taste and odor control, chlorine/chloramine removal, and organic, lead and cyst reduction. Each block is wrapped with a polypropylene outer layer and netting to prevent premature clogging of the carbon block.
Feature and Benefits:
- Contaminant Reduction: Reduces other chemicals and contaminants in addition to common particulates. Chlorine taste and odor reduction based on NSF/ANSI Standard 42. Lead and cyst reduction based on NSF/ANSI Standard 53.
- Premium Fine Mesh Coconut Shell Carbon Standard: Activated coconut carbon for purest filtration
- Fits Standard Residential And Industrial Size Housing: AF Series cartridges are double open ended that fit standard residential and industrial housings
- Low Pressure Drop: Unique flow-through construction offers lower pressure drop than traditional cartridges
- Quality Produced And Made in The USA: To ensure consistent quality and peace of mind for the consumer all drinking water media are WQA Gold Seal or NSF certified. Cartridges are produce by Aries FilterWoks, a division of ResinTech. Strict quality control over all aspects of production allows complete traceability of every cartridge.
- Residential Use : Improves water quality by removing harmful contaminants from municipal water supplies
- Food Service: Removes contaminants in food preparation such as chlorine and organics that can effect the taste of foods
- Commercial Drinking Water: Can be used as a stand-alone filter to reduce or eliminate: bad tastes and odors, chlorine and organic contaminants in municipal water supplies