- Use of ResinTech Color Indicating Mixed Bed Media: Easy visual indication of cartridge exhaustion gives complete utilization of all the exchange capacity, which lowers operating costs
- Resin And Cartridge Manufacturer All-In-One: Quality is built into every cartridge ensuring user confidence and performance
- Fits Standard Residential And Industrial Size Housing: AF Series cartridges are double open ended that fit standard residential and industrial housings
- Oversized Cartridge For Maximum Media Fill: AF series cartridges have up to 50% higher capacity and extend cartridge life, due to the use of larger cartridges
- Quality Produced And Made in The USA: Cartridges are produced by Aries FilterWorks, a division of ResinTech. Strict quality control over all aspects of cartridge and media production allows complete traceability of every filter
- Industrial Use: High purity cartridges are used for; aquarium make up supply, rinsing and washing, calling loops, battery filling, hydrogen generation, and fuel cells. High capacity cartridges are typically used with a lower effluent water quality specifications. Applications include; environmental chambers, humidifiers, chiller systems, jacketed cooking vessels, sterilizers, autoclaves and ultrasonic equipment.
- Laboratory Use: It is important to effectively match the purification technique to the application. High purity cartridge provides water with a resistivity of >10 megohm , when used with properly treated tap water. Mixed bed cartridges may be placed downstream of the RO unit, completing the purification process. This quality water is used in making up reagents, preparing buffers, and diluting various laboratory solutions.
- Media: ResinTech MB100 Mixed Bed Resin, Color Change - Speckled Purple to White
- Standard Housing Diameter x Length: 2.5" x 20"
- Flow Rate - Operating: 0.3 GPM
- Flow Rate - Maximum: 0.3 GPM
- Total Capacity (Grains as CaCO3): 930
- Estimated Gallons (200 PPM Feed): 80
- Estimated Gallons (5 PPM Feed) 3,200
- Typical Effluent (Resistivity): > 20 kOhm-cm
- Diameter: 2.9"
- Length: 20"
- Min Temperature: 40°F
- Max Temperature: 100°F
- Min Pressure: 20 psi
- Max Pressure: 125 psi
- Micron Rating: 25
Materials of Construction
- Gasket: Thermoplastic Elastomer
- Cap: ABS
- Pad: Polyester
- Body/Tube: ABS
- Media: ResinTech Premium MBD-100 Mixed Bed Resin