- Use Of ResinTech SBACR Anion Exchange Resin: High waster content and acrylic structure gives greater capacity in applications where high organic levels are expected
- FDA Drinking Water Approved Materials Of Construction: Sonic welded construction is a solvent free method to join and assemble plastic parts, producing the highest quality safest product
- Fits Standard Residential And Industrial Size Housing: AF Series cartridges are double open ended that fit standard residential and industrial housings
- Oversized Cartridge For Maximum Media Fill: AF series cartridges have up to 50% higher capacity and extend cartridge life, due to the use of larger cartridges
- Quality Produced And Made in The USA: Cartridges are produced by Aries FilterWorks, a division of ResinTech. Strict quality control over all aspects of cartridge and media production allows complete traceability of every filter
- Commercial Use: Tannin removal is highly recommended for use in multiple and mixed bed deionizers, wherever complete ion removal and organic fouling resistance is required. Tannins can prevent iron oxidation. Water softeners, aeration systems and iron filters may not perform to capacity.
- Residential Use: Tannins and similar naturally occurring organics cause most of the color in potable water. They tend to discolor water and give it a bitter taste. They are not toxic and are harmless to humans. However, their presence can make well water unpleasant to drink and stain laundry. For this reason, people seek to treat their water supply for this issue.
- Media: ResinTech Premiun SBACR Strong Base Anion Resin
- Standard Housing Diameter x Length: 2.5" x 20"
- Service Flow Rate: 0.6 GPM
- Capacity (Grains): 280
- Capacity (Gallons): 1,654
- Diameter: 2.9"
- Length: 20.0"
- Min Temperature: 40°F
- Max Temperature: 100°F
- Min Pressure: 20 psi
- Max Pressure: 125 psi
- Micron Rating: 25
Materials of Construction
- Gasket: Thermoplastic Elastomer
- Cap: ABS
- Pad: Polyester
- Body/Tube: ABS