- High Capacity ResinTech SIR-100-HP Nitrate Selective Media
- Media is WQA Gold Seal NSF/ANSI 61 Certified
- Fits standard residential and industrial housings
The Aries Nitrate Series cartridge provides effective nitrate removal by the utilization of ResinTech SIR-100-HP resin. Its unique functionality offers twenty five times greater affinity than standard strong-based anion resins. This cartridge removes nitrate efficiently with low leakage, and eliminates the possibility of nitrate dumping upon exhaustion.
Feature and Benfits:
- ResinTech SIR-100-HP Media Certified By Water Quality Association (WQA): AF series perchlorate selective resin is WQA Gold Seal Certified and meets NSF/ANSI 61 guidelines. ResinTech SIR-110-HP has the highest operating capacity of any perchlorate selective resin. SIR-110-HP is uniform in particle size, low pressure drop and has superior physical stability
- FDA Drinking Water Approved Materials Of Construction: Sonic welded construction is a solvent free method to join and assemble plastic parts, producing the highest quality safest product
- Fits Standard Residential And Industrial Size Housing: AF Series cartridges are double open ended that fit standard residential and industrial housings
- Oversized Cartridge For Maximum Media Fill: AF series cartridges have up to 50% higher capacity and extend cartridge life, due to the use of larger cartridges
- Quality Produced And Made in The USA: Cartridges are produced by Aries FilterWorks, a division of ResinTech. Strict quality control over all aspects of cartridge and media production allows complete traceability of every filter
- Drinking Water: If laboratory testing indicates elevated levels of nitrates; the use of a nitrate removal cartridge is beneficial to further purify the municipal source.
- Private Wells: Supply 15% of the American population with drinking water, and these wells are not subject to EPA regulations. These wells provide safe clean water, but occasionally can become contaminated, resulting in illness. It is the responsibility of the well owner to maintain and treat their wells.
- Targeted Removal For Specific Environmental Conditions: The nitrate removal cartridge is especially useful, due to its ability to remove nitrates preferentially in the presence of sulfates and other divalent ions.