- Uses ResinTech Premium Acid Washed Carbon
- Prop 65 Compliant for Drinking Water Applications
- Fits Standard Residential and Industrial Housings
- Replaced the obsolete AF-20-1054
Carbon filtration is an inexpensive and effective way to remove chemicals and contaminants commonly found in tap water. Aries FilterWorks carbon cartridges are an ideal choice for taste and odor control, chlorine removal, and organic reduction. Premium carbons are available in coal or coconut shell and are acid washed.
California Prop 65 compliance ensures each lot of media complies with EPA recommended levels of contaminants, including arsenic.
Feature and Benfits:
- Use of ResinTech Premium Fine Mesh Carbon: Optimum mesh size provides more surface area to enhance organic adsorption and chlorine conversion
- Available in Acid Washed Carbon: Acid washing reduces carbon fines, prevents pH spiking, improves rinse up time and adds approximately 5% more capacity to carbon media
- Fits Standard Residential And Industrial Size Housing: AF Series cartridges are double open ended that fit standard residential and industrial housings
- Oversized Cartridge For Maximum Media Fill: AF series cartridges have up to 50% higher capacity and extend cartridge life, due to the use of larger cartridges
- Quality Produced And Made in The USA: To ensure consistent quality and peace of mind for the consumer all drinking water media are WQA Gold Seal or NSF certified. Cartridges are produce by Aries FilterWoks, a division of ResinTech. Strict quality control over all aspects of production allows complete traceability of every cartridge.
- Residential Use : Carbon cartridges used as part of a water treatment system, improves water quality by removing harmful contaminants from municipal water supplies.
- Pretreatment To Reverse Osmosis (RO): Provides protection by removing contaminants such as chlorine and organics that can foul RO membranes
- Point-Of-Use (POU) Drinking Water Systems: Cartridge provides a source of clean water and is more cost effective than purchasing bottled water. It can be used as a standalone filter to reduce or eliminate: bad tastes and odors, chlorine and organic contaminants in municipal water supplies. The use of carbon cartridges significantly improves drinking water quality.