- Premium Media for Long Lasting Service Life: Twin Bed deionization layered cartridge with ResinTech CG8-H cation and SBG2-OH anion resins. Hugh capacity deionization cartridge with ResinTech CG8-H cation and WBMP-OH anion resins.
- Resin And Cartridge Manufacturer All-In-One: Quality is built into every cartridge ensuring user confidence and performance
- Fits Standard Residential And Industrial Size Housing: AF Series cartridges are double open ended that fit standard residential and industrial housings
- Oversized Cartridge For Maximum Media Fill: AF series cartridges have up to 50% higher capacity and extend cartridge life, due to the use of larger cartridges
- Quality Produced And Made in The USA: Cartridges are produced by Aries FilterWorks, a division of ResinTech. Strict quality control over all aspects of cartridge and media production allows complete traceability of every filter
- Industrial Use: Scale prevention extends the life of critical components such as heating electrodes and tubing. Layered deionization cartridges are an effective pretreatment of the water source supply to reduce and maintain mineral levels for varying processes. Applications include environmental chambers, humidifiers, chiller systems, jacketed cooking vessels, sterilizers, autoclaves and ultrasonic equipment.
- Laboratory Use: Layered cartridges can be effective by providing low grade deionized water for making up reagents, preparing buffers and providing spot feee laboratory glassware rinsing.
About Twin Bed Deionization:
High purity mixed bed cartridges remove all minerals and can be very corrosive to materials such as copper, aluminum and certain types of stainless steel. Layered cartridges are an ideal alternative to mixed bed cartridges providing moderate ionic removal without the corrosive characteristics. Standard twin bed cartridges use a layer of strong acid cation (SAC) and strong base anion (SBA) resin. "High Capacity" twin bed cartridges are made up of strong acid cation (SAC) and a weak base anion (WBA) resins. Using these resins provide lower grade water compared to the standard twin beds as the weak base resin ignores carbon dioxide and silica ions yielding more capacity.
- Media: Twin Bed Layered ResinTech CG8-H and WBMP-OH
- Standard Housing Diameter x Length: 4.5" x 10"
- Flow Rate - Operating: 0.5 GPM
- Flow Rate - Maximum: 0.8 GPM
- Total Capacity (Grains as CaCO3): 1,150
- Estimated Gallons (200 PPM Feed): 100
- Estimated Gallons (5 PPM Feed) 3,800
- Typical Effluent (Resistivity): > 20 kOhm-cm @ pH 5.5-6.5
- Diameter: 4.6"
- Length: 10.0"
- Min Temperature: 40°F
- Max Temperature: 100°F
- Min Pressure: 20 psi
- Max Pressure: 125 psi
- Micron Rating: 25
Materials of Construction
- Gasket: Thermoplastic Elastomer
- Cap: ABS
- Pad: Polyester
- Body/Tube: ABS
- Media Layer 1: ResinTech WBMP-OH Anion