- Premium Media for Long Lasting Service Life: ResinTech MBD-10 or MBD-20 mixed bed resin with resistivities of 14-18 MegOhm-cm
- Resin And Cartridge Manufacturer All-In-One: Quality is built into every cartridge ensuring user confidence and performance
- Fits Standard Residential And Industrial Size Housing: AF Series cartridges are double open ended that fit standard residential and industrial housings
- Oversized Cartridge For Maximum Media Fill: AF series cartridges have up to 50% higher capacity and extend cartridge life, due to the use of larger cartridges
- Quality Produced And Made in The USA: Cartridges are produced by Aries FilterWorks, a division of ResinTech. Strict quality control over all aspects of cartridge and media production allows complete traceability of every filter
- Commercial Use: Mixed bed DI cartridges are a great choice for low flow applications that require high purity water. Resins can be matched to specific application needs. Standard resins are used for make up supply, rinsing and washing, cooling loops, battery filling, hydrogen generation, and fuel cell. Low odor resins are preferred on misting and humidification applications while low TOC resins are used in specialty systems where organics can cause interferences.
- Laboratory Use: It is important to effectively match the purification technique to the application. Ultra High Purity Water > 18 MegOhm is required in most pharmaceutical, research and clinical laboratories. Deionizers are most commonly used when RO alone cannot be relied upon to produce water of acceptable quality. Mixed bed cartridges may be placed downstream of the RO unit, completing the purification process. This quality water is used in making up reagents, preparing buffers and diluting various solutions.
- Media: Ultra High Purity/LTOC ResinTech MBD-10-LTOC Mixed Bed Resin
- Standard Housing Diameter x Length: 2.5" x 10"
- Flow Rate - Operating: 0.2 GPM
- Flow Rate - Maximum: 0.3 GPM
- Total Capacity (Grains as CaCO3): 450
- Estimated Gallons (200 PPM Feed): 33
- Estimated Gallons (5 PPM Feed) 1,320
- Typical Effluent (Resistivity): 14-18 MegOhm
- Diameter: 3.0"
- Length: 9.9"
- Min Temperature: 40°F
- Max Temperature: 100°F
- Min Pressure: 20 psi
- Max Pressure: 125 psi
- Micron Rating: 25
Materials of Construction
- Gasket: Thermoplastic Elastomer
- Cap: Polypropylene
- Pad: Polyester
- Body/Tube: Polypropylene
- Media: ResinTech Mixed Bed Resin