- Media is ResinTech Premium High Capacity SIR-900 Media
- Effective over a wide pH range
- Superior physical stability and lower pressure drop
Fluoride removal is achieved by utilizing the advanced media technology of ResinTech SIR-900 media. AF series cartridges remove fluoride by a chemical reaction with the media. ResinTech SIR-900 is a synthetic aluminum oxide that is specially processed to have minimum fines and other foreign matter. It has minimal shrinkage/swelling and low-pressure loss. The product is physically stable and can be used over a wide pH range.
Feature and Benfits:
- Use of ResinTech Premium High Capacity SIR-900 Resin: Extended surface area and pore distribution gives the media highest possible operating capacity and lowest leakage. For best performance, lower pH water sources are preferred
- FDA Drinking Water Approved Materials Of Construction: Sonic welded construction is a solvent free method to join and assemble plastic parts, producing the highest quality safest product
- Fits Standard Residential And Industrial Size Housing: AF Series cartridges are double open ended that fit standard residential and industrial housings
- Oversized Cartridge For Maximum Media Fill: AF series cartridges have up to 50% higher capacity and extend cartridge life, due to the use of larger cartridges
- Quality Produced And Made in The USA: Cartridges are produced by Aries FilterWorks, a division of ResinTech. Strict quality control over all aspects of cartridge and media production allows complete traceability of every filter
- Drinking Water: Consumers, who are concerned about fluoride in the municipal water supply for health reasons and require its removal, can benefit by the use of a fluoride removal cartridge at the Point of Use.
- Private Wells: Some areas of the country have high levels of naturally occurring fluoride. Wells supply 15% of American populations with drinking water, and these wells are not subject to EPA regulations. These well provide safe clean water, but occasionally can be contaminated, resulting in illness.