- Premium ResinTech Acid Washed Coconut Shell Carbon
- Prevents scale, corrosion, removes taste and odor
- Prop 65 compliant for drinking water applications
Aries FilterWorks carbon/phosphate combination cartridges use carbon to effectively improve taste and odor by removing chlorine and phosphate to reduce scale buildup. This combination of Premium GAC carbon and phosphate dramatically improves the quality of drinking water, as well as its ability to protect metal parts from corrosion when used in certain industries.
Feature and Benefits:
- Use Of ResinTech Coconut Shell GAC and Slow Melt Polyphosphate: Carbon/Phosphate cartridges available in acid wash to prevent pH spiking
- FDA Drinking Water Approved Materials Of Construction: Sonic welded construction is a solvent free method to join and assemble plastic parts, producing the highest quality safest product
- Fits Standard Residential And Industrial Size Housing: AF Series cartridges are double open ended that fit standard residential and industrial housings
- Oversized Cartridge For Maximum Media Fill: AF series cartridges have up to 50% higher capacity and extend cartridge life, due to the use of larger cartridges
- Quality Produced And Made in The USA: Cartridges are produced by Aries FilterWorks, a division of ResinTech. Strict quality control over all aspects of cartridge and media production allows complete traceability of every filter
- Commercial Use: AF series cartridges are used with many commercial grade coffee and tee brewing machines, ice makes, beverage dispensing equipment and water misters. Corrosion of metal parts is reduced by forming a protective coating on all metal surfaces safeguarding against acidity/alkalinity within a pH of 6.5-9.0
- Residential Use: At Point-Of-Use Carbon/Phosphate cartridges are an ideal choice to improve taste and control odor by removing the chlorine from drinking water
- Pre-Treatment To Reverse Osmosis (RO): Provides protection by removing contaminants such as chlorine, organic, and binds hardness that can foul RO membranes, this reducing the efficiency of the membrane.