We provide easy to use, all-in-one laboratory water systems that can be used to complete various research tasks including but not limited to general washing, low volume dishwashing, and buffer and reagent preparation. Contact one of our customer service representatives to find out which lab water system will be suit your needs.
MiniPak Plus DI Water System
The MiniPak Plus is an economical, easy-to-use. and one-in-all unit that will meet nearly all laboratory pure water needs. It incorporates all the benefits and simplicity of deionization (DI) without the added cost, complexity, and waste water of reverse osmosis (RO). The MiniPak Plus does not use any reservoir which allows bacteria to build up. All water produced is purified as it is drawn off on demand to reduce any possibility of bacteria contamination. The MiniPak Plus can provide you with over 2 gallons of deionized water per minute. Whether you use 1 gallon per day or 100 gallons per day, the MiniPak Plus is a perfect fit for nearly every application.
- Feed Water: Potable tap water with conductivity <2000 uS/cm @ 25°C, at a pressure of 15-90 psi
- Flow Rates up to 2.5 gpm (9.5 L/min)
- Resistivity >1.0 MegOhm*cm @ 25°C (Type II) Typically
- TOCs Less Than 500 ppb
- Wall plate Dimension (H x W x D): 24"x 28" x 6"
- Floor Space Dimension, 844 (H x W x D): 72"x 28" x 8"
- Buffer and reagent preparation
- General washing
- Low volume dishwashing