PRESIDENTS DAY SALE. USE CODE "PRES10" TO SAVE 10% ON MOST ORDERS OVER $50
Water Purification Systems
Ion Exchange Resins
USF Brand Resins
USF Cation Resins
> USF Softening Resin C-211Na Cation, Na Form
USF Softening Resin C-211Na Cation, Na Form
Typically Ships in 2-10 Days
Add to Cart
1 - 4
Review this item
Email a friend
USF Softening Resin C-211 Cation, Na Form, 1 Cubic Foot Bag
USF C-211 is an 8% cross-linked gel, strong acid cation resin in bead form. The resin has a high exchange capacity, excellent stability at elevated temperatures and good chemical resistance over a wide pH range. This resin is typically used in deionization and chemical processing applications.
• Premium 8% cross-linked softening cation resin
• Standard resin for all water softeners and cation deionizer products
• Shipped in Na form
• Weight per cubic foot is 50 lbs
• Capacity (Meq/ml): 2.0 minimum
• Moisture (%): 44-48
• Particle Size (+15 -50 Mesh) %: 5, 1
• Whole/Broken (%): 90/10
• Maximum Operating Temperature (°F): 250
Shipped in 1 ft
Advantages of choosing the USF Brand:
Superior quality: resins are tested to meet stringent performance specifications
• Strict QA/QC of our select manufacturers based on their ability to meet the performance specifications consistently
• Competitive price with lower operating and life cycle costs
• Equal to or better performace for the dosage
• Process performance guarantees available
• Extensive technical an resin application support
• Annual resin analysis: No Charge
• Custom packaging to meet your volume needs
• Certificates of Analysis, Certificates of conformance and shelf life statements are available
• QA/QC meets ANSI/ASME NQA-1, 10CFR50 (appendix B), and 10CFR21 compliance to Nuclear Safety requirements.
NOTE ABOUT SHIPPING
Due to the weight of this item shipping is additional, free shipping does not apply. For discounted or combined shipping, please contact 800-338-4905 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with shipping address information.
Was this answer helpful?
[a_helpful] of [a_votes]
Customer(s) found this Answer helpful.
Answer provided by:
No Answers have been submitted yet.
(Submit an answer)
Recently Viewed Items
Olark live chat software