Serv-A-Pure's SAP-DI-1 is a disposable, 1 gallon jug filled with deionized water that gives your company a competitive edge in shipping deionized water in bulk. The Serv-A-Pure SAP-DI-1 is an excellent way to test to see if DI water is what you need to help your application. With no equipment to purchase, this is a cheap and inexpensive way to test your process with DI water. Use
- Each 1 gallon jug comes with a sealed cap to ensure you are receiving a freshly filled jug.
- Remove the plastic shrink wrap from the cap and pour out the quantity you need.
- Once you have poured out the amount you want, immediately tighten the cap back on the top, as the longer it is exposed to air, the more purity you will lose.
- Store in a cool, dry location, out of direct sunlight.
- This 1 gallon jug is not meant to be used in high purity situations. If you require higher purity's please contact us
directly. Free Shipping May Not Apply - If Shipping Adjustments Are Made, You Will Be Notified Before Package Is Sent To You Specifications
Purity: Guaranteed to be at least 1 MegOhm•CM (1.0 uS/cm)
Capacity: 1 Gallon (3.8 L)
Weight: 8.5 lbs (3.9 kg)
Expiration: 6 months from date of filling MSDS for Deionized Water Typical Uses
|- Car Wash |
|- Window Cleaning |
|- Boat Wash |
|- Semiconductor Manufacturing |
|- RV Wash |
|- Pharmaceuticals |
|- Solar Cell Manufacturing |
|- Laboratory Glass Washing |
|- Humidification Uses |
|- Plane Wash |
|- Trace Elemental Analysis |
|- Electronics Manufacturing |