AF deionization cartridges provide solutions for a variety of applications that need the removal of ionic contaminants. Cartridges with mixed bed resins provide better than 16 megohm-cm quality water for ultra pure needs. Ultra pure cartridges are offered in standard, color changing, low odor, or low TOC mixed bed resins. For applications of general ionic reduction and extended cartridge life, layered bed cartridges are offered in twin bed and high capacity configurations.
- AF series cartridges are double-open end that fit standard residential & industrial housings
- Made in the U.S.A.
- 24 filters per case
- Clear Filter BodyFeatures & Benefits
- Premium ResinTech resins
- High Capacity Media
- Ideal for pharmaceutical, semi-conductor, medical, and industrial applications
- Oversized body for maximum media fill
- Fits standard and slim style housings
- Ultrasonic welding
- Lot traceability
- Body materials FDA approved
|Temperature ¡F (min/max)||40/100|
|Pressure (psi) (min/max)||20/125|
|Part Number||Size||Flow Rate (GPM)|
|Flow Rate (GPM)|
(Grains as CaCO3)
200 ppm feed
5 ppm feed
|AF-10-4010||2.5" x 10"||0.2||0.3||450||33||1320||14-18 Mohm-cm|
List Price $27.29/ea.